Friday, August 30, 2013

   The purpose of this wedding blog is to help you plan for your wedding by using handmade items, all of which can be found in the many shops of Etsy.

 
 
   Handmade wedding items will truly make your wedding memorable and one of a kind.
 
   The search is over. Here you will be able to find for your handmade wedding, everything you could possibly need and more. Wedding items such as wedding rings, wedding attire, jewelry, stationary, decorations, favors and more. The handmade list is quite long. A large percent of the items can be beautifully personalized and designed especially for your wedding.
 
   I hope that you will let us help you have the most beautiful and memorable wedding ever!

-----------------------------------------------------------
  
   Please let me introduce myself. My name is Becky. I was born in upstate New York, U.S.A. and eventually moved to Tennessee where I met and married my wonderful husband of 30+ years. We have raised 4 sons and currently have 4 wonderful grandchildren.

   My own handmade wedding was memorable and one of a kind. I had everything handmade from my wedding invitations to decorations, all of which I still treasure to this day.

   I have 2 Etsy stores, Essenceofthesouth, which features my custom and personalized hand painted wedding keepsake memory boxes, wedding recipe boxes and more and Hillsidebees, which features my pure raw honey wedding favors from my own registered honey bee hives here in Tennessee.

   I am the captain of a team on Etsy called "The Wedding Shop Team". It is from this team of Etsy shops that I will feature handmade items for your wedding and beyond.

   Our wedding team currently has over 700 shops and is growing rapidly. As you see these one of a kind items featured here, I guarantee it will be a feast for your eyes. I will also feature a wedding DIY segment.

   Please feel free to comment on how you have benefited from the "Handmade Wedding Shop Blog".

   Please follow this blog to keep up with me and our wonderful Wedding Shop Team on Etsy. Spread the Word! Tell all of your friends who are contemplating marriage to stop by and check us out!

  

        
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Great blog idea! Thanks for sending me the message on Etsy to notify me! (my shop: RifleTheTrifles, www.etsy.com/shop/RifleTheTrifles).

    Can't wait to see what you post about!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sending me the message on Etsy! This is a great idea! I look forward to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there just followed you! The blog is looking great!

    Afternoon Delite
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/AfternoonDelite

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the invite and look forward to posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite to follow you - I'm definitely happy to do so! My store is Indelible Impressions:

    https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/IndelibleImpressions?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky, the blog is a great idea! I'm now following this blog via bloglovin and your google+.

    My Etsy shop is LoveCoffeeDarling, right now I sell some rustic boutineers, flowers, and handmade photobooth props. Looking forward to seeing the handmade wedding shop blog grow!

    Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveCoffeeDarling
    Blog: http://letsdrinkcoffeedarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete